eLearning in Service, Sales & Support
Provide Online Training to Improve Client Retention
Service, sales and support training can be a challenge for managers due to the fact
that more complex products are released to new staff to promote.
Providing online courses can help remedy this gap.
Here are a few examples of how online courses could assist employees:
- Today's buyers look online for product reviews and competitor pricing prior
to making a purchase. Educate your staff to know where to look and what
to look for when doing research online.
- It can take up to 6 months to get 1 new sales person up-to-speed. Use online
courses to cut that time in half.
- Products are becoming more complex with more options. Train your support staff
on the entire product with interactive scenarios online.
- Sales cycles have increased due to the global financial crisis.
- Online courses are self-paced and can be taken on mobile devices.
Allow your sales staff to learn at their own pace.
- Courses can be updated in real time so staff always have the most recent
information to review and retrieve answers from.