From Mainframe to Your Pocket.
Our Experiences from the past 30 years.
We've been developing professional eLearning solutions since 1983.
Creative Approaches started creating learning solutions that ran on Xerox mainframe machines back in the early 80's. Now we're developing and securely hosting learning solutions for Fortune 500 companies. To top it off, we've developed a mobile learning platform and course builder, called caiDox.
Our experience spans decades, with many different clients, changes in instructional design and through the ever-changing evolution of software and hardware.
Creating Over The Years
- Custom Computer-Based Training
- eLearning modules - Realtime training anytime, anyplace, corporate or academic
- Conversion of CBT from one authoring system to another
- Electronic Job Aids - Online Manuals, Brochures, and Catalogs
- Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS)
- Decision Support Systems
- Electronic Sales Performance Tools
- New Media Presentations (Marketing CD and on the Web)
- Product Training Programs
- Language Translation
- Product Demonstrations
- Tradeshow Presentations and Demonstrations
- Customized real-time eLearning environments for the Web
- Extremely realistic simulations so the users can experience the complete functionality of the actual system or product
- Timed tests for customized skill-building exercises
- Incorporation of graphics and animation only when they will enhance the learning experience
- Real-time creation of on-screen dates relative to today's date, so training examples remain "current" for years
- Direct links between the application, training, and online help files
- Mobile Learning
- Tablet-based ibooks and epubs
Custom Built and Used As Is
Creative Approaches is proud to be one of the first ever providers of custom computer-based training and eLearning solutions.
Our solutions have been developed over the years using a wide variety of out-of-the-box software and a vast mix of programming languages.
Here's a partial list of software we've used over the years to design, develop and administer eLearning products.
- Illustrator & Photoshop
- Premiere & other video editors
- PageMaker, QuarkXPress, InDesign
- Fireworks & ImageReady
- Browser Labs
- Device Central
- iBooks Author & Hype
- Multiple audio editors
- Multiple types of databases
Experience With The World's industries
Our staff is made up of those with knowledge and experience in many different aspects of building a successful course, an LMS or writing and laying out the instructional materials.
Our experience spans many industries and many different (and very interesting) eLearning solutions.
Here are a few examples of what our staff has worked on and their respective industries:
- Online class enrollment system, Academia
- Prepatory judiciary quizzes, Pharmaceutical
- Contractor data management system, Construction
- Digital angiography evaluation & course builder, Medical
- Streaming audio & video presentations on state law, Legal
- Luggage scanning simulator, Security
- Pharmaceutical virtual laboratory, Academia
- Air conditioning repair simulator, Utility
- Sales training courses, Financial
- Bi-lingual military radio training, Military
- Medical diagnostics equipment training, Medical
- Cellular-based product simulator, Utility
- ILT and online web-based tracking system, Academia
- Multi-lingual contact lens sales training, Medical
- New product release, Manufacturing
- New employee training, Construction
There are many other eLearning solutions we've developed. Take a look at our customers to see the industries we've worked with.